Born in Erzincan, she completed her primary and secondary educations in various schools in various cities.
In 1987, she graduated from Gebze Sarkuysan High School. In 1994, she enrolled in Architect Sinan University of Fine Arts.
In 1998, she graduated from Traditional Turkish Arts, Major of Illumination (Tezhip), Faruk Taşkale Workshop.
She took courses on bookbinding from İslam Seçen, on paper marbling (ebru) from Hikmet Barutçugil, and on miniature from Yakup Cem during university years.
During 1998-2002, she worked as a manager at Vakko Beyoğlu Gallery of Art.
In 2002, she started working on miniature with Taner Alakuş, a miniature artist.
Between 2007 to 2010, she completed her thesis “Examination of the Holy Quran Manuscripts in SÜ.
SSM Collection in Terms of Illumination” and she graduated from the Postgraduate Studies program of the Architect Sinan University of Fine Arts.
Since 2002, she has been teaching miniature under local governments.
She continues her work in art at her own workshop, ‘ZER’, the Art, Miniature and Illumination Design Workshop.
- 2014 Solo Exhibition at İstanbul Dolmabahçe Art Galery
- 2002 Solo exhibition at Mersin Visual Arts Gallery.
- 2000 Solo exhibition at Bulgaria State Gallery.
Some Group Exhibitions:
- 2014 İTO Hünkâr Kasrı ‘Dilek Yerlikaya and her students’ TASVİR-İ ZAMAN (PORTRAIT OF TIMES) Miniature Exhibition
- 2014 Istanbul CRR ‘DURUŞ’ (STANCE) group exhibition
- 2014 Istanbul National Palaces Dolmabahçe Exhibition Palace ‘SANATIMIZ YAŞAMIMIZ ‘İsmek usta minyatür hocaları sergisi’ (‘OUR ART IS OUR LIFE Master İsmek Miniature Teachers Exhibition’)
- 2014 Cite’des art de CHAMBERY FRANCE group exhibition
- 2014 Çanakkale Governorship ‘Piri Reis Project’
- 2014 Istanbul K.Çekmece Municipality SSM ‘TASVİR-İ ZAMAN’ Dilek Yerlikaya ve öğrencileri minyatür sergisi (‘TASVİR-İ ZAMAN’ (PORTRAIT OF TIMES) Miniature Exhibition by Dilek Yerlikaya and her students)
- 2013 Istanbul Congress Center ‘ALLART’ Classical and modern arts fair
- 2011 İstanbul Çırağan Palace Exhibition Hall ‘Sultanlar Şehri İstanbul’ (Istanbul, City of the Sultans) group exhibition
- 2011 İstanbul 2010’ Traditional Arts exhibition
- 2011 Taner Alakuş Miniature Workshop ‘41 Usta- 41 Maşallah’ (41 Masters - 41 Praises) group exhibition
- 2011 Cemal Reşit Rey ‘Miniature Meeting’ group exhibition.
- 2011 MarinTürk Istanbul Cityport Pendik ‘70- Maziden Atiye 70 sanatçı’ (‘70-70 Artists from the Past into the Future’) group exhibition
- 2010 Istanbul ‘2010 Istanbul Capital of Culture’ Exhibition of the projects of today’s masters.
- 2010 Istanbul Classical Turkish Arts Foundation, ‘Redbud and Istanbul’ Project and Exhibition
- 2010 Mehmet Akif Ersoy Cultural Center Pendik ‘Şehr-i Sultani İstanbul’ (Istanbul, City of the Sultans) Group Exhibition.
- 2010 Istanbul Classical Turkish Arts Foundation, ‘Istanbul Miniatures’ Project and exhibition
- 2009 Çanakkale State Gallery of Fine Arts ‘Time for Miniature in Çanakkale’ group exhibition
- 2009 Istanbul Classical Turkish Arts Foundation, ‘Tulip’ project and exhibition
- 2008 Istanbul 2010 Traditional Arts exhibition.
- 2008 Istanbul Young Businessmen Association Gallery of Fine Arts group exhibition
- 2008 Istanbul AKM Art Gallery ‘Mevlana’ group exhibition
- 2007 Mehmet Akif Ersoy Cultural Center Pendik, UNESCO Mawlana Year G.T.E.S group exhibition.
- 2005 Ministry of Culture State Decorative Arts Exhibition of Illuminations.
- 2005 Pendik Municipality Group Exhibition themed ‘Spring’
- 2003 Ministry of Culture State Decorative Arts Miniature Exhibition
- Appendix of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey (GNAT) Design of the Tile Board themed ‘ANATOLIA’
- Appendix of the GNAT Design of the Tile Board themed ‘WHEEL OF FORTUNE’
- Appendix of the GNAT Design of the Tile Board themed ‘TUGHRA - SIGNATURE’
- MARMARAY Sirkeci Station Design of the Tile Board themed ‘HISTORY OF THE RAIL SYSTEMS’